Jobsecure are looking for qualified nursery nurses who is qualified to Level 3 or equivalent in Childcare Learning & Development)
Ideally someone who would like to put their qualification towards in an exciting, rewarding career working with children under 5 and babies.
This role is 40 hours a week shifts on a rota basis between 7:30am till 18:30pm.
Our client is not just a term time nursery they are open all year, this role has been advertised for a full time Nursery Nurse.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a child's development watching them grow and progress. If you have experience as a nursery nurse and can provide the highest level of care and education for children attending the nursery you could be entitles to a competitive salary and a new start for your career.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide a positive practice role model to ensure that the Company values are maintained.
- Supervise and support children at all times.
- Contribute to maintaining an attractive and welcoming environment.
- Prepare and supervise activities.
- Read, understand and implement all Company policies, procedures and operational practices.
- Ensure that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Notify the line manager of any concerns or issues regarding Company policies, procedures and operational practices.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents visitors and work colleagues.
- Ensure confidentiality, where appropriate, is maintained.
- Attend regular staff meetings, planning meetings and undertake training as required.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the company's values are maintained.
- Ensuring that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years The individual needs of children are identified and met.
- Company policies, procedures and operational practices are adhered to at all times.
- Positive working relationships with children, staff, parents and carers.
- Support the nursery management team in the day-to-day operation to ensure the health and safety of the children, their parents, carers, the team and any visitors to the nursery.
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures.
- Develop an open and positive working relationship with all staff..
- Maintain effective methods of communication with children, staff, parents and carers.
Not only will you be apart of a nationwide company who promote internally you will also receive employee benefits of:
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday (service related)
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Life Cover
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
For more information please click apply below and a member of our team will be in touch.
- Employee Benefits
- Professional Development
- Nursery Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'