Are you an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse looking for an exciting opportunity to join a 'GOOD’ OFSTED rated nursery?
Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner / Pre-School Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner - Leicester
Duration: Full-time - 42 hours per week
Salary: £12000 - £16300 per annum (dependent on experience)
Working hours: 07:30 - 17:45, Mon-Fri (Rotational Shift Pattern)
Benefits: Free Parking & Nursery open 49 weeks per year.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Nursery Nurse for a Nursery based in Leicester. This is a permanent position, with a rotational shift pattern between the working hours of 07:30 - 17:45, for 49 weeks per year.
About the Nursery | Nursery Nurse
- Located in Leicester
- Ofsted Rated 'Good’
- Registered Capacity: 84
- The nursery aims to provide a welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 0 - 8 years.
- Opening Hours: 07:30 - 17:45
- Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links
- This Nursery is open 49 weeks per year (closed for 1 week at Easter/Summer/Christmas) + 10 days holiday allowance above this.
Required Skills | Nursery Nurse
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above in childcare
- At least 1 year of Nursery/Pre-school experience
Please apply for this Nursery Nurse role if you have the following experience:
Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | Pre-School Nursery Nurse | Early Years Practitioner | EYFS
Interviews: to be held ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"