Level 3 Nursery Practitioner required to work between two nurseries in Stroud and Dursley on a supply basis with potential to go permanent for the right person.
1. To work within a team; assist with the weekly activities and planning along with observation and evaluations.
2. To help set up the playroom for the daily activities i.e. outside play, lunch and to help tidy away at the end of each session.
3. To act as a key person to a small group of children, liaising closely with parents/Carers and ensuring each child’s need are recognized and met.
4. To advise the nursery manager/leader of any concerns e.g. over children wellbeing, parents or the safety of equipment, preserving confidentiality as necessary.
5. To teach children, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulation.
9. To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their family and or other staff members, information learned as part of the job.
10. To maintain Health and safety within the work place and across the board i.e. children, staff and visitors also reporting damage equipment, damages to building, etc).
To assist nursery team in providing a friendly, caring and relaxing environment in order to encourage and develop children in our care.
If you would like to join our supply team and the opportunity to work in a wide range of children’s settings, please apply to this role with your updated CV to AnnaR @ or call
Class People Early Years are committed to safeguarding children and expect all practitioners to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for this post.
Class People works with schools and Early Years settings across the South West to source Teachers and Early Years Practitioners for a range of positions including day to day supply, long-term and permanent roles.
The Class People Early Years team is made up of Qualified Early Years Teachers and Professionals, who understand the Childcare sector and the importance of finding you the right position in the right setting.