An amazing role for a strong, caring and hardworking Nursery Practitioner to join an Outstanding nursery in Essex!
You will be supporting children to reach their full potential through a range of fun and educational activities.
You will be a key worker to an allocated group of children, working in partnership with parents to provide their children with the best outcome in life.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Planning and preparing activities for children reflective of the EYFS
* Developing strong and supportive links with parents, carers and other professionals to ensure the very best outcomes for all children
* Supervising and supporting indoor and outdoor play
* Having lots of fun!
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Excellent working knowledge of the EYFS
* Sound knowledge of Safeguarding and Welfare practices
* Excellent communication skills.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION.