A beautiful purpose built day nursery in Hampshire is seeking an enthusiastic and caring Nursery Practitioner to join their team.
You will be someone with a gentle and patient manner that is passionate about providing high standards of care and activities for children.
You will fulfil a vital function within the setting, and be a key worker for an allocated group of children, working in partnership with parents to provide the best quality activities to enhance their child's development.
Some of your responsibilities as a Nursery Nurse will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow all policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
You will need the following training, qualifications and skills:
* NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or Equivalent
* Sound knowledge of the EYFS and Safeguarding practices
* Excellent communication skills.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION.