A fabulous opportunity for a caring and committed Nursery Practitioner to join a bright and spacious nursery in Buckinghamshire.
The nursery has fantastic indoor and outdoor space, equipped with resources that are age appropriate to support and extend children's development.
You will be a key worker to an allocated group of children, working in partnership with parents to provide their children with the best start in life.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Planning and preparing activities reflective of the EYFS
* Being a positive role model and demonstrating positive teamwork
* Working in partnership with parents and carers
* Following all policies and procedures of the setting.
You will need the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
* Good working knowledge of the EYFS and Safeguarding practices
* A high degree of professionalism
* Excellent communication skills.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job