Nursery trainee or level 3 nursery Practitioner- close to Wokingham
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Salary: £13000 to £16500 (dependent on experience)
Benefits: staff parties, great annual leave, lunch provided!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, proactive ready to train, trainee and a Nursery Practitioner for an established Private nursery near Wokingham. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 7:30 - 18:00, Mon-Fri.
About the Nursery | Nursery trainee or level 2/3 nursery Practitioner
- The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 3 months - 4 years.
- In-house chef and nutritionist
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:30 - 18:00
- Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links.
The Job Role | Nursery trainee or level 2/3 nursery Practitioner
- As a nursery practitioner/ nursery trainee you will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
- Provide leadership in training staff and deliver high quality practice within the nursery.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
- Office based duties including managing resources, budget control, parent enquiries, marketing and recruitment.
Personal Specification | Nursery trainee or level 2/3 nursery Practitioner
- As a nursery practitioner ou will have at least 2 years’ experience working within childcare.
- As a nursery trainee you will display enthusiasm for the role and working alongside children.
- You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery and work effectively alongside the room leader in managing the nursery room.
- Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
Required Skills | Nursery Practitioner
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 Qualification in childcare
Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | NVQ Level 2 | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP
We understand from firsthand the demands and challenges working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest most of our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well-respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job