Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse - Corby
Duration - Full-time, Permanent.
Salary - £14,625- £16,575
Working Hours - Mon- Fri (rotational shift pattern between 8am - 6pm)
Do you currently hold an NVQ in Childcare?
A great opportunity has become available for a Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse to join a 'GOOD’ OFSTED rated nursery that aims to encourage children to learn and develop in a happy, caring and homely environment.
About the Nursery - Nursery Practitioner
- Located in Corby, Northamptonshire.
- 'GOOD’ rated by OFSTED.
- Play based curriculumwith high emphasis on free-play and free-flow, for children 3 months to 5 years.
- Capacity - 139
- Opening hours between 8am - 6pm.
- Easily accessible by transport links.
Required skills - Nursery Practitioner
- NVQ in Childcare
- Previous experience within a nursery setting.
Please apply for this Nursery Practitioner role if you have the following experience:
Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner /
Interviews: to be held ASAP