Nursery Practitioner- wokingham
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Salary: (dependent on experience)
Benefits: to be discussed during interview
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, proactive Nursery Practitioner for an established Private nursery in Wokingham. This a permanent, part time position within a friendly team.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 07:30 - 18:00, Mon-Fri.
About the Nursery | Nursery Practitioner
- The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 3 months - 5 years.
- In-house chef and nutritionist
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 07:30 - 18:00
- Supportive management team
The Job Role | Nursery Practitioner
- To produce a fun and educational environment
- Follow the EYFS framework
- Maintaining health and safety
- Ensure the wellbeing of the children is maintained at all times
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our parents
- Passion for working with children
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Good timekeeping and organisational skills
- An enthusiastic, flexible, can do attitude
Personal Specification | Nursery Practitioner
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience working within childcare.
- You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery and work effectively alongside the room leader in managing the nursery room.
- Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
- Knowledge of using the Early Years Foundation stage
Required Skills | Nursery Practitioner
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification in childcare
Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | NVQ Level 3 | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 4 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP
We understand from firsthand the demands and challenges working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest most of our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well-respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.