Nursery Practitioner- Wokingham
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week -5 days per week
Salary: £17,000 to £20,000 (dependent on experience)
Benefits: to be discussed during interview
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, proactive Nursery Practitioner for an established Private nursery in Wokingham. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 08:00 - 18:00, Mon-Fri.
Your working week will be based on shift patterned hours, e.g. 8am-5pm to 9am to 6pm.
About the Nursery | Nursery Practitioner
- The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 3 months - 5 years.
- In-house chef and nutritionist
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 08:00 - 18:00
The Job Role | Nursery Practitioner
- As a nursery practitioner you will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
- To meet the requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS, safeguarding, SEND, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Personal Specification | Nursery Practitioner
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience working within childcare.
- You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery and work effectively alongside the room leader in managing the nursery room.
- Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
- Knowledge of using the Early Years Foundation stage
Required Skills | Nursery Practitioner
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification in childcare
Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | NVQ Level 3 | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 4 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP
We understand from firsthand the demands and challenges working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest most of our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well-respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job