Are you an experienced nursery practitioner?
Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding day to day care to children?
If the answer is yes then we want you for various new roles across the region. Working with children from 3 months to 5 years. Roles are available on both short and long term contracts, as well as ad hoc shifts and Permanent roles. We are also offering excellent pay rates dependant on role and experience.
What we will give you:
- Opportunity for an immediate start (subject to satisfactory referencing and checks)
- Flexible shifts, with work pattern's that suits your availability and lifestyle
- A dedicated consultant to allow you to build a great working relationship
- Competitive hourly rates
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a specialist care for children in a play setting so they can play, develop and learn
- To maintain strong relationships with parents/carers to meet day to day care needs of the children
- Encourage a happy and safe environment for all individual children
- Meeting national care standards
- Act as a positive role model for the children.
What we need from you:
- Ideally SVQ level 3 in Social Care/ SVQ level 3 in Childcare
- Proven track record working within professional care
- Flexible availability to work ad hoc shifts as well as days, evening and weekends.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ideally full UK drivers licence with use of a car
There are a limited amount of positions available, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply for a support worker role please submit your cv, or for further information please get in contact with Shennan Wilson on for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.