About youYou're passionate about providing high quality childcare, and you ideally have a Level 3 childcare qualification (we'll consider candidates without this if they are right for the job).
You're a great team player with good communication skills, able to relate to small children and adults alike.
About the roleAs a Nursery Nurse, you will look after children aged 0-5 years old.
You'll ensure that the children have fun whilst being sensitive and attentive to their individual needs.
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Working together with the rest of the team to provide high quality care for children aged 0-5.
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery by adhering to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Using your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
- Building relationships with children and communicating well with their parents.
- Making sure every working day is fun!
- Level 3 qualification in Early Years or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, and the ability to refer to the EYFS Framework when planning activities.
- To be aware of the role of planning, observation and keeping records when caring for nursery aged children.
- Genuine enthusiasm for working with children and meeting their needs.
- A satisfactory DBS check and references.
If you feel you meet these criteria and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV.
- First Aid
- Level 3
- Early Years