I am working with an 'Outstanding' nursery based in the Middlesex area who are looking for a passionate, friendly and caring Nursery Nurse (Level 2 or 3) to start with them asap.
The nursery has a well resourced outside play area, which offer the children the opportunity to explore their environment safely.
You will be joining a friendly and passionate team in the babies, toddlers or pre-school rooms, who deliver support and a high level of childcare to the nursery children!
As a Nursery Practitioner you will be offered work Monday to Friday 40 hours per week on an ongoing contract basis. You will need to be qualified to level 2 or 3 and you will earn £19,000-£22,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications.
The Suitable Candidate must have the following:
• Level 3 qualified or above within Childcare
• Experience of working in an early years setting
• Can provide the children with a safe, secure and happy environment in which to learn.
• Knowledge of the EYFS, and having used the curriculum when planning and observing children.
• Can work as part of a highly motivated team.
• Confidence in liaising with parents/carers. Benefits are
• Up to £150 voucher rewards for recommending a friend via Tinies
• Paid annual leave
• Employee of the month shopping vouchers
• Ongoing support and training
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly small team and grow your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'