Are you looking for a new challenge or want a new start in a private day nursery???
Are you truly passionate about working in a nursery???
Do you have a relevant level 3 Childcare qualification???
Are you reliable, hardworking and committed???
If you are then please read further...
We are looking to recruit a strong and experienced qualified level 3 nursery nurse for a permanent, FULL TIME position (40 Hours) in a fantastic and highly prestigious day nursery in the Harrow area.
My client provides a nurturing home form home environment, for children aged 3 months through to pre-school age. With an emphasis on learning through play, their carefully selected team of practitioners ensure each child is cared for in a safe, secure environment, with planned activities to keep them engaged whilst having lots of fun.
The nursery is a fantastic place to work, with a focus on progressing members of staff through the working ranks within the nursery setting, and a real passion for looking after & developing children to the best of their potential.
We would like, ideally a minimum of 6 months–1 year experience at the same employer with the following attributes & skills:
- A relevant childcare qualification—NNEB, BTEC, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare.
- Current enhanced DBS.
- Passion and enthusiasm for children and childcare.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of the EYFS.
- Knowledge of child development and age appropriate activities.
- Good communication skills both orally and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Some of your duties when working within the nursery will include:
- Taking care of key children.
- Setting up, planning and performing activities.
- Performing observations on key children and analysing their development.
- Liaising with room leaders and senior members of staff in the nursery.
- Having to perform risk assessments on equipment and the areas within the nursery to ensure maximum safety.
In return, the salary range is between £16,000 and £19,000, depending on your experience & qualifications.
My clients are looking to interview and Trial candidates as soon as possible, as soon as safeguarding and compliance checks have been done.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your updated CV IMMEDIATELY in reply to this job advert and I will call you to discuss in further detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job