They're now looking for a talented Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse who shares our values to join their friendly team at our nursery in Mill Hill.
You will be a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Mill Hill Nursery
This nursery is based in a stunning detached property located in one of Mill Hill’s most sought after turnings. It’s within close proximity of the shopping and transport amenities at Mill Hill Broadway, including Thameslink Station. The nearest stations are Mill Hill Broadway 0.5m, Edgware 1m and Burnt Oak 1.2m and the nursery gives easy access to the A1, M1 and A41.
The nursery has rooms appropriate for each age group, which provide a homely atmosphere for all the children. We have a large garden surrounding the building where the children have opportunities to explore the outside environment.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
- Experience within a private day nursery
- All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
- Able to commit to full time work
- Able to commute to Mill Hill on a regular basis
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business