Daisy Chain recruitment are looking to recruit a level three qualified nursery practitioner. The post is based in Woodford.
Roles & Responsibilities-
- To adhering to the policies and procedures of our nursery in compliance with the Children Act, Health and Safety legislation and within the guidelines of Ofsted and the National Standards.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained within the nursery at all times.
- To contribute to the planning and preparation of activities
- To maintain development records and carry out observations
- To report and monitor accidents and incidents
- To attend all staff meetings as arranged by the nursery room leaders/managers and contribute relevant ideas
- To provide all aspects of care and supervision to children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Level three in EYFS
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS
- Nursery experience
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding and child protection
- Ability to work in a team
Please apply on line…..
- Are you eligible to work in the UK?
- Do you hold a level three?
- Do you have a current DBS?
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.