This purpose built Montessori Nursery situated in Chiswick is looking for an enthusiastic Nursery Nurse to join their professional team due to the high influx of children. The Nursery is open Monday - Friday 08:00 - 18:00 all year round and cater for 110 children a day aged from 12 weeks to 5 years.
The Nursery is located in North Chiswick it has two baby rooms, two Toddler rooms and two Pre-school and a secure stimulating garden for all ages. The nursery uses the Montessori method of teaching alongside The EYFS curriculum. The nursery aims to provide high quality care for all children within a fun, stimulating and educational environment. The Nursery is structured and each day is planned to meet the individual child’s learning needs along with child led activities throughout each day.
The position is within one of the Toddler rooms you will be responsible for a group of key children planning and implementing the EYFS and Montessori methods. The nursery believes that play is the most important part of learning and within your role you will be activity supporting them by providing exciting stimulating experiences.
Exciting benefits include:
- £16,000 - £18,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday including all bank holidays and a week at Christmas
- Additional Early Years training
- Time out to complete children’s records
- Carer progression
- Work place Pension scheme
- Continuous professional development
- Flexible working hours
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential through play and learning
- Be a key worker to a group of children
- Ensure all children’s learning journeys are up to date
- Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Be able to work a part of a team
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum
- Supporting the toddlers within their development
- Working within the Montessori methods
- Providing stimulating activities for all the children
- Be able to build positive partnership with parents or guardians
- Discussing the children’s progress with their parents or guardians
- Following the nurseries policies and procedures throughout the setting
- Completing risk assessments within the room and the garden
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Working with an experienced skilled staff team and supportive Manager
- Supporting children with potty training or Nappy changing
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience within an Early Years setting
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and statutory requirements.
- Great communication skills
- The ability to work within a large team
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
- Child Development