Are you Level 3 qualified , determined to give children the best start in life and
looking for a new challenge? Mini Explorers needs you!
If you are truly passionate about children and want to be part of a new dynamic Farm
School Nursery that is looking for its future Leaders - please apply !
Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioners needed to work within our Baby Rooms of
our fantastic Farm School Nursery. Mini Explorers is based on a working farm, so
have our very own farm animals which includes chickens, sheep, goats, alpacas,
ponies ... the list goes on! We also have 260 acres of beautiful North Yorkshire farm
land on offer for our children to discover and investigate.
This is a super exciting opportunity to work within this successful 64 place (and
growing!!) Farm School Nursery. This is a diverse role with duties including:
communicating with parents, learning about and working with the NEW and
EXCLUSIVE Farm School curriculum, holding key children responsibilities and
assisting with daily outdoor activities and looking after our animals. We believe
strongly in supporting and developing staff and welcoming those with a passion to
make their mark through bringing new ideas.
Benefits of working at Mini Explorers Nursery:
- Free home cooked lunch daily by our fabulous chefs
- Opportunities to continue your professional development through a range of
- training courses and support.
- Shifts on a rota basis so no 2 weeks are the same - Early finishes and late
- starts are always a bonus!
- Christmas period and bank holiday off and paid
- Meals out and social events regularly arranged
- Career progression for the hardworking and ambitious
- We will give you your birthday off as an extra day holiday on top of your
- Discounted childcare for staff members
- Full time and Part time contracts available with a generous salary for those
- exceptional candidates.
- Great passion for child development and a good working knowledge of the
- A sense of humour, common sense and get up and feel
- A determined, persistent and resilient person who approaches and overcomes
- challenges with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent communication skills and able to work efficiently within a team
- Bucket loads of drive, ambition and energy!
- Desire to learn about our new Farm Schools concept of childcare
If you feel you tick our boxes, please apply with your CV and covering letter Please include your travel plans if you don't own a car, as our location has no public transport amenities nearby.
Start Date: ASAP
Safeguarding children is paramount at all times.
Successful applicants will the subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory
references prior to commencing any position. (cost met by applicant),
Job Type: Full-time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job