Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Practitioner / Level 3 Children
Our Client, a beautiful, renowned private Nursery, with 'Outstanding’ Ofsted status, is looking to recruit a Level 3 Practitioner. They are a supportive organisation who will help you achieve your professional ambitions.
Your Main Duties will include;
· Looking after children in-line with the EYFS
· Ensuring developmental records are kept updated so that children’s progress can be monitored and assessed
· Develop professional relationships with parents and carers, ensuring close communication
· Encourage the participation and involvement of parents and carers in the nursery.
- Minimum of a Level 3 Qualification or higher in Early Years
- Experience and understand of working within Early Years Framework
-Provide two satisfactory references
-Enhanced DBS check or willingness to undergo check
-Flexibility and availability to work varied shift patterns
In return, you will be offered a generous benefits package in a fun, family centred environment, where you will be supported you to achieve your ambitions.
Please note all positions are subject to satisfactory child safety screening, eligibility to work checks and references.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job