Are you currently looking for temporary part time/full time work within a childcare setting local to you?
Are you Nursery Nurse with experience based in Portsmouth /Southampton?
Eyears are an independent Early Years specialist, recruiting for nurseries and schools throughout the UK.
We are currently recruiting for a number of temporary bank staff, to work for nurseries and children's settings throughout the Portsmouth /Southampton Area’s.
Areas to start ASAP: Portsmouth, Southampton, and surrounding Areas
The ideal candidates will have extensive experience working with children aged 0-5, will be enthusiastic about providing the highest level of care and will be able to use their initiative to think on their feet in any challenging situations.
Daily duties will include
- Contributing to the day to day running of the nursery in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Liaising with parents to offer ongoing support
- Providing a safe and stimulating child-centred environment
- Supporting other team members whilst taking instructions from centre leaders
- Encouraging child development through activities and play
The benefits of working for Eyears-
- Weekly competitive pay
- Assigned a dedicated Consultant who works with nurseries in your area
- Flexible ongoing work to suit your needs
If you're a Nursery Nurse with experience based in Portsmouth/Southampton and interested in flexible hours, working in a great environment, then get in touch today!
Eyears also need Nursery staff in many areas of Hampshire please get in touch to find out more.
Here at Eyears we do offer a refer a friend scheme, for every friend that you refer to us we will give you £50, the perks get better the more friends that you refer to us.
- Assistant Teaching