Nursery Nurse - Practitioner Level 3 & 2
Salary £16k - £18k
We have a fantastic opportunity for permanent full-time Level 3 & 2 qualified Nursery Nurse- Practitioners to join our team. The successful Nursery Nurse will be passionate about working with young children, as well as being a highly skilled, enthusiastic professional with sunny dispositions. Are you are a NurseryNurse and looking for an employer who will develop, mentor and support you through your training as you progress your career? As a Nursery Nurse would you like to join a growing network of Early Years Professionals? Then come and join the team!
We can offer the right candidate:
- Excellent rate of pay (negotiable on qualification and experience)
- Access to on-going CPD opportunities
- Fantastic career progression
- Staff Family Fun Day
- Annual awards ceremonies and party
- Employee of the month award
- Long service awards
- Networking events
- Childcare discount
We have an excellent reputation not only in the community for providing exceptional childcare but as being a good employer who value, believe in and develop their team.
The successful candidate will be:
- To hold a relevant Level 2/3 or above qualification in Childcare
- Experience in working with children 0-5years
- Good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Understanding of Safeguarding
- To be flexible
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, passionate and committed to developing their skills
- Motivated and inspirational in their practice, able to disseminate this knowledge to other professionals
- Imaginative, able to challenge and inspire all children to achieve to their full potential
- Professional, a team player and reliable
Excellent salary depending on qualifications and experience.
If this sounds like you then send a covering letter and your CV NOW….to Leon at Recruitment Avenue
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. New employees will be required to undertake appropriate checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure, proof of right to work in the UK and suitability checks.
We ensure that all recruitment processes include details of our equal opportunities policy and safer recruitment procedures; including an enhanced DBS check and at least two independent references for every new employee.
Job Type: Full-time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job