Nursery Nurses and Teaching Assistants Required
Class People are currently recruiting Early Years Practitioners for various Children Centres, Nursery and Pre-School settings in Gloucestershire.
Due to increasing demand in the area, we are looking to expand our portfolio of qualified and unqualified Early Years Practitioners, who are looking for work on a day to day / short term or permanent basis. We are looking for flexible individuals who may be looking for occasional work to ‘fit in’ with other commitments, who are prepared to work in a variety of Early Years settings.
To secure a supply job with Class People, you must be:
* An experienced Nursery practitioner looking to gain work in a range of settings
* A confident and friendly individual, keen to build positive relationships with settings
* An inspirational individual looking to make a real contribution to the development of children
We look for individuals who:
* Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and welfare requirements
* Have the ability to adapt to the specific needs of each setting
* Have a clear understanding of the developmental needs of young children
* Can create a stimulating, engaging and challenging learning environment in which children thrive
If you are currently looking for a new challenge, where you have the opportunity to work in different settings, please get in contact with Annar @
Class People Early Years are committed to safeguarding children and expect all practitioners to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for this post.
Class People works with schools and Early Years settings across the South West to source Teachers and Early Years Practitioners for a range of positions including day to day supply, long-term and permanent roles.
The Class People Early Years team is made up of Qualified Early Years Teachers and Professionals, who understand the Childcare sector and the importance of finding you the right position in the right setting.