This nursery has achieved “Good” in their latest Ofsted Inspection at the start of 2015 and provides day care for children from 3 months to school age. With extremely high standards for delivering stimulating activities, building warm relationships and promoting confidence through learning, this nursery group offers a pleasant environment for enthusiastic and passionate nursery staff to join. There is a clear progression route for those candidates wishing to develop a career in child care.
Job Roles Include:
• Nursery Nurse
• Team Leader
• Room Leader
• Nursery Manager/ Assistant Manager
What you will need:
• Level 2 or 3 early years’ childcare or equivalent.
• Experience working with children and a passion for child development.
• Paediatric First Aid Certificate desirable.
• A commitment to supporting children’s development through a variety of interactive activities.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job