This setting located in Burnham are looking for a new team member. They are recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner who can support full time.
Days: Monday to Friday (all year round)
Hours: 8am to 5pm
Start Date: 07/06/2021
Salary: £9 to £9.50 gross per hour depending on experience and qualification
• Previous experience of caring for, or working with children aged 0-5 in a voluntary or paid capacity
• An understanding of the Early Learning Goals
• Knowledge of the National Standards for the regulation of Childcare provision
• A commitment to the provision of high quality childcare
• A positive approach to learning and gaining new skills through teamwork and training opportunities
• Good organisational, record keeping and planning skills
• Excellent communication skills, with children, colleagues, advisors and parents/carers/carers.
• Empathy with children, colleagues and parents/carers/carers
• Reliability and trustworthiness
• A positive approach to inclusive practice, with children and colleagues
• Enthusiasm for working with young children
• Completion of a recognised qualification minimum of; Level 2 Childcare qualification, e.g. Level 2 Certificate for the Children & Young People's Workforce, NVQ Level 2 in Children's Care, Learning and Development - or be working towards completion
• A positive approach to gaining further qualifications
• Some understanding of the importance of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene in the workplace
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'