TEZLOM are currently recruiting for a NURSERY NURSE based in SLOUGH to work in Nursery.
This is a Ongoing position, you may pick and choose your shifts - if you want to work on a full time or part time basis!
As a Tezlom Nursery Nurse:
- To contribute as an experienced practitioner to all aspects of the daily operation of the setting, including implementation of operational plans and procedures; delivery of curriculum and educational programmes; catering; health and safety procedures, including safeguarding, cleaning routines and administration of children’s records.
- To provide full care and supervision for the children, ensuring that all their needs are met and working in close partnership with staff from local primary schools to provide fully integrated care and education and smooth transition from one phase to the next.
- To ensure that the setting’s resources are used cost-effectively.
- To promote high standards of behaviour and discipline and to uphold and promote the setting’s policies on equalities and inclusion.
- To implement all other of the settings’ policies and procedures, ensuring that the OFSTED standards are met and records are kept as required.
- To help promote the setting with parents, local schools, other early years settings and the local community and to assist with marketing activities.
- To work in partnership with staff from schools and agencies, including network childminders, in order to deliver multi-agency services to parents and children in the local neighbourhood.
- To attend planning and staff meetings as required.
- To work in any of the service’s Children’s Centres and early years settings as required
- To undertake any other duties which may become necessary to ensure the successful running of the setting.
- Excellent rates of pay inc. holiday pay
- Weekly Pay
- Full and Part time hours
- Days and/or Night shifts
- Excellent out of hours management support
- Dedicated Consultant
- Weekly Payment £10.82Per hour
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Opportunities to develop and grow within a flourishing organisation
- We do provide training and assistance with DBS if yours has expired.
A Nursery Nurse should;
- Be able to converse fluently in English
- Be punctual and have good work ethics
- Be caring and compassionate
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to provide two professional references
- Have a minimum of 2 YEARS experience as nursery nurse
- Minimum LEVEL 3 NVQ in early year practitioner or equivalent
Apply today and will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the roles further.
- Child Care
- Child Development
- Nurse Practitioners
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'