Nursery Nurse - Level 3
We are currently looking for an energetic Level 3 Nursery Nurse for a great Nursery in Battersea.
You will be responsible for a key group of children, planning activities and observing them to ensure that they are happy, stimulated, encouraged and supported to reach their full potential.
You will have experience of building strong relationships with parents working as a Nursery Nurse or Assistant.
You will need to keep all development records up to date for your children and meet all the Ofsted requirements.
You will need to ensure that the environment meets all health and safety requirements.
You will be able to support your team to ensure that you all follow all the policies and procedures to ensure our children are safeguarded at all times..
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
To be a Nursery Nurse and part of our family, we would like you to have:
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years Childcare qualification
- Experience of working with a key group
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of child protection and safe guarding procedures
- Experience of the EYFS and using it within a nursery setting
- Enthusiastic, passionate and full of ideas to encourage learning and development
You’ll receive a competitive salary & benefits package including:
- Excellent rates of pay based on experience and qualification
- Being part of an award-winning team
- 20 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holiday
- Healthcare and Pension benefits on top of salary.
- Internal Promotion opportunities
- Extensive Support for Higher Level qualifications
- Free access to childcare relevant online training site Noodle Now.
- Safeguarding, First Aid and Food Hygiene Training
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 per year
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'