Are you looking for a new and exciting Temporary Nursery Nurse position?
Everything Childcare Agency are seeking a Nursery Assistant, Level 2, L level 3 Nursery Nurses - Nursery Practitioners for a variety of Nursery Nurse positions across Worthing, West Sussex and the surrounding areas
Benefits of working with Everything Childcare Agency as a supply member of staff:
- Friendly and helpful staff team
- Excellent pay rates
- Holiday Pay included in salary
- Company pension
- Flexible working hours enabling a fantastic work life balance
- Paid weekly
- Uniform tops provided
Being a Temporary/supply Nursery Nurse - Nursery Practitioner - Childcare Assistant is a rewarding career, each day you could have new and interesting challenges, working with children and encouraging them to reach their full potential through a variety of fun activities.
Temporary / supply work hours;
- Desirable hours would be between 8 and 40 hours per week, 1-5 days a week
- Shifts can vary between 7:45am to 6:00pm
Nursery Nurse - Nursery Assistant Requirements;
- A good time keeper
- Creative thinker with the ability to use your initiative
- A friendly person
- Able to work flexible hours
- Unqualified or Level 1, 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurses - Nursery Assistants - Nursery Practitioners - Childcare Assistants.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience of looking after children under 5 years of age either in their own home as a Mother or Father, Nanny, Au pair or in a nursery setting.
If you enjoy working with children and encouraging them to reach their full potential through a variety of fun activities, then a new temporary, supply childcare position could be the role for you.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS Check.
We take pride in being ethical and in encouraging an environment of openness in all interactions. We are proud of our equal opportunities policy. We will not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation or age. Religious and cultural diversity are valued.
Please apply for this role if you have your own children or have had experience in childcare or worked as a Nursery Nurse - Nursery Assistant - Nursery Practitioner
- Nursery Nurse
- Childcare Practitioner
- Childcare Assistant
- Nursery Assitant
- Childcare Nurse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'