Are you looking for a new challenge as a Nursery Nurse? Nursery situated in Chiswick is looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their team with an amazing salary of £17,000-£19,000 per annum depending on experience and will be contracted for 40 hours per week.
The nursery is open Monday to Friday, from 07:30 -18:00 for 51 weeks of the year for children aged 3 months to 5 years and they cater for up to 69 children a day.
The nursery is located within a purpose built ground floor setting and they ensure all the children have a caring and secure environment at all times. The nursery has multiple large spacious, light & airy rooms and is equipped with age-appropriate toys and also has an outdoor play space. The children are encouraged to reach their developmental stages and are provided with a wide range of opportunities using a variety of age appropriate activities.
The positions will require you to be flexible as you will be working across all age groups, and you will be responsible for up to 6 key children and must ensure all the children reach their highest potential through adult led activities throughout their routine using the EYFS curriculum.
Exciting benefits include:
- £17,000 - 19,000 per annum depending on experience
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Uniform provided
- Using tablet to do planning
- Excellent Transport links nearby
- Monthly bonus scheme in place
- Employee of the month
- Pension scheme
- Dedicated support from the management team
Your role will include:
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with children, parents and staff
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum
- Providing exciting and educational activities for all the children
- Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Assisting and supporting other staff within the room
- Discussing the children’s progress with their parents or guardians
- Following the nurseries policies and procedures throughout the setting
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Attending parent and staff meetings
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
- Ensuring routines within the room are followed
- Support the babies with weaning and food introduction
- Carrying out nappy changes
- Developing the children’s mobility and encouraging crawling and walking
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience within an Early Years setting
- The ability to work well within a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS & Safeguarding
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience with Babies would be desired but not essential
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
- Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'