Level 3 Nursery Nurse
We are recruiting for a passionate Nursery Nurse for an Ofsted OUTSTANDING nursery in Ilford.
This is a permanent full time opportunity offering a salary of £16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience.
The Nursery is located in Woodford green with large playrooms, a large garden, and a kitchen with two eating areas. Open five days a week, from 8.00am to 6.00pm.
Requirements of the Nursery Nurse role are:
- To be enthusiastic about providing high quality childcare
- Work well within a team
- Strong knowledge of 7 areas of learning
- Minimum level 3 in childcare with work experience or relevant degree
- Ability to plan effectively within the EYFS
- Be punctual
- Be well presented
- High level administration skills
- To complete observations
- Excellent communication skills with children parents and outside authorities
The Nursery offers:
- Excellent Salaries
- Increasing Holidays
- Excellent Career Progression
- Comprehensive training
- Discounted Childcare/Childcare Vouchers
Best of all, they have a strong, supportive team who listen to you, well-maintained and exceptionally well-equipped working environments, and a responsive management team.
All Nursery Nurse Applicants will be required to have a DBS.
Please send your most up to date CV to LB Specialist Recruitment as soon as possible with your child care certificate and right to work in the UK.
LB Specialist Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at LB Specialist Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'