Recent graduates and experienced early years staff are equally welcome!
About the Nursery and position:
* Full-time, permanent post.
* High achieving Nursery.
* On-site parking.
* Interviewing ASAP!
The right candidate will:
* Have previous experience working in a Teaching Assistant position in an Early years or a nursery
* Have good class management skills.
* Be able to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching, enthusiasm and adding value to the school and pupils.
* Be very confident and have strong communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
* At least two professional references, that cover the last two years of employment.
* Eligibility to work in the UK.
* Provide a full CV including a work history.
* Have a fully enhanced DBS or willing to process one.
If you'd like to know more about this position then please call Ruth on .
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach Music in Liverpool, History in London or Maths in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'