Eyears are a National Early Years and Education Recruitment Agency. Established in 2005, we specialise in both Temporary and Permanent recruitment.
We are looking for candidates that will have very flexible working hours to suit the ad-hoc needs of the nursery settings. Working between the hours of 7am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.
What you are doing:
• Contributing to the day to day running of the nursery in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
• Liaising with parents to offer ongoing support
• Providing a safe and stimulating child-centred environment within the nursery
• Supporting other team members whilst taking instructions from centre leaders
• Encouraging child development through activities and play
We are looking to add to our temporary Nursery Nurses and we have positions available for immediate starts.
What you must have:
• Minimum Level 2 or 3 qualification in childcare desirable
• Recent experience within a childcare setting / day nursery is essential
• Paediatric First Aid training desirable
• Thorough knowledge of EYFS and Ofsted Statutory Framework
• Proven organisational skills and a dynamic approach to challenges.
• Initiative coupled with a practical, problem-solving, 'can-do’ attitude
• Enthusiasm about providing excellent levels of care
What will you gain from Eyears:
• Weekly pay
• Flexible working
• Free uniform
• Online portal
• Free job alerts
Here at Eyears we do also offer our newly updated, refer a friend scheme. If you refer a friend to us and they continue to register and work 65 hours / 10 days, then you will both be rewarded with £50. If you manage to refer 10 friends to us within a year, then we will jet you away for a European City of your choice, along with £200 spending money!
If you are interested in this role then please feel free to give us a call or fill out an application form on our website.