Are you looking for a full time job within an early years centre? Have you had previous experience working in an early years setting? This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to build on their experience. You will mainly be working with children aged from 0-4 years and the shifts will either consist of early morning or afternoons or full days.
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and fun setting to work.
- Day to day care of children within the setting
- Ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Observation and planning in accordance with the EYFS
- Providing termly progress reports to parents/ carers
- Development of trusting relationship with parents /carers to support the developmental needs of 'key children'
- Safeguarding of children
- Providing and engaging children in stimulating play activities
- Assisting with tidying up and setting up rooms for the following day
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a childcare setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and parents/ carers
- The ability to work alone or in a team.
The position is to start as soon as possible and the process will include an initial telephone interview followed by a face to face interview. All candidates applying for this position will also need to have a DBS on the online update service or the willingness to complete a new DBS check. If this seems like the position for you and you would like more information, please contact the early years team or send us a copy of your up to date CV to