Our client an established children’s day nursery is currently looking for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse for their nursery in St Albans.
Working within a private nursery, dedicated to providing outstanding childcare, you will be supporting children throughout their Early Years learning and development.
Your role will include:
- Planning and implementing children’s learning and play activities
- Supporting children throughout their Early Years stages
- Working with parents and carers to promote children’s learning and development
- Observing and assessing children’s learning in line with the EYFS
What you can expect:
- Supportive team focused environment
- Employee recognition programme
- Opportunity for both career development and progression
- 28 days annual leave
- Private healthcare and pension scheme
- Free private gym membership
To be considered for this Nursery Nurse position, you will need to hold a minimum Level 3 qualification in Childcare such as EYE, NVQ, NNEB, CACHE or recognised equivalent, have an understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage, and a knowledge of observing, planning and record keeping procedures for young children.
To apply for this Nursery Nurse position please submit your CV using the APPLY NOW link below.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this Nursery Nurse position.
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job