We are currently seeking a Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Nurse for our client’s day nursery in Epsom, Surrey.
This is a private nursery setting offering outstanding childcare within a supportive and team focused environment.
Your role will include:
- Supervising and supporting children in working towards their Early Years learning goals
- Assisting in the implementing and planning of children’s activities
- Working in partnership with parents and carers
- Carrying out observations and developmental reports for key children
What you can expect:
- Supportive and rewarding working environment
- Opportunity for both career development and progression
- Employee recognition programme
- 25 + days holiday entitlement
- Optional 4-day working week
To be considered for this Nursery Nurse position you will ideally hold a minimum Cache Level 2/3 or equivalent recognised childcare qualification, have the ability to plan for children’s activities in line with the EYFS, have knowledge of observing and record keeping procedures for young children, possess good communication and organisational skills.
To apply for this Nursery Nurse position please submit your CV using the APPLY NOW link below.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this Nursery Nurse position.
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job