An opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner at our client’s day nursery in Kingston upon Thames.
Working within an independent setting offering outstanding childcare provision, you will be supporting children’s personal, social and emotional development throughout their Early Years stages.
What you can expect:
- Supportive and rewarding working environment
- Training, development and career progression opportunities
- Employee reward programme
- Private gym membership
- Over 5 weeks annual leave
- Optional 4 or 5 day working week
You will ideally have:
- A Level 2/3 qualification in Childcare such as EYE, NVQ, NNEB, CACHE or recognised equivalent.
- An understanding of the latest EYFS framework
- Experience of planning and completion of learning objectives and journals
- Possess good communication and organisational skills
To apply for this Nursery Nurse position please submit your CV using the APPLY NOW link below.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this Nursery Nurse position.
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- Early Years