An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse at our client’s day nursery.
Working within an independent nursery group offering outstanding childcare provision, you will be supporting children’s personal, social and emotional development throughout their Early Years stages.
What you can expect:
- Supportive team focused environment
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Benefits package including free private gym membership
- 25 + days holiday increasing with service
- Healthcare and pension scheme
Your role will include:
- Travelling to support individual settings within the nursery group
- Planning, preparing and evaluating children’s daily activities
- Supporting children in working towards their Early Years learning goals
- Monitoring and recording key children’s progress
- Working in partnership with parents and carers
You will ideally have:
- A minimum Level 3 qualification in childcare such as EYE, NVQ, NNEB, CACHE or recognised equivalent.
- Two or more years’ experience of working in a childcare setting.
- Full UK Driver’s License
- An understanding of the latest EYFS framework
- Experience of planning and completion of learning objectives and journals
- Good communication and organisational skills
To apply for this Nursery Nurse position please submit your CV using the APPLY NOW link below.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this Nursery Nurse position.
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.