A position has become available for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse.
Working within a nursery group dedicated to providing outstanding childcare, you will be supporting children throughout their Early Years learning and development.
Your role will include:
- Travelling to support individual settings within the nursery group
- Planning and implementing children’s learning and play activities
- Supporting children throughout their Early Years stages
- Working with parents and carers to promote children’s learning and development
- Observing and assessing children’s learning in line with the EYFS
You will ideally have:
- A minimum Level 3 qualification in childcare such as EYE, NVQ, NNEB, CACHE or recognised equivalent
- Two or more years’ experience of working in a childcare setting.
- Full UK Driver’s License
- An understanding of the Early Years curriculum
- Experience of carrying out observations and developmental reports for children
- Be able to demonstrate good communication and organisational skills
What you can expect:
- Supportive and rewarding working environment
- Training, development and career progression opportunities
- Employee Benefits including private gym membership
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Private pension and healthcare
To apply for this Nursery Nurse position please submit your CV using the APPLY NOW link below.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this Nursery Nurse position.
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- Early Years