Eyears are a national Early Years and Education Recruitment Agency. Established in 2005, we specialize in both Temporary and Permanent recruitment.
We are working with a lovely day nursery in Bedford and this role is going to be based in their Babyroom! They already have a good team of experience Nursery Nurses in these settings, so you will be fully supported which will help with your own development.
You will be working 4 days a week:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - 8am till 5pm
Friday - 8am till 2pm
What you are doing;
- Contributing to the day to day running of the nursery in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Liaising with parents to offer ongoing support
- Providing a safe and stimulating child-centred environment
- Supporting other team members whilst taking instructions from centre leaders
- Encouraging child development through activities and play
What you must have:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in childcare
- Thorough knowledge of EYFS and Ofsted Statutory Framework
- Proven organisation skills and a dynamic approach to challenges.
- Initiative coupled with a practical, problem-solving, 'can-do’ attitude
- Enthusiasm about providing excellent levels of care
Experience working as a Nursery Nurse in a childcare setting - paid or voluntary
You must have a Level 3 qualification - this is a long term role running through the summer term, starting: Monday 16th April 2018.
- Child Development