Job Title: Nursery Nurse - Maternity Cover
Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits
Location: Head Office Enderby, Leicester
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 month Maternity Cover Contract
You know our client, but did you know we're a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. They are the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear they are the market leader. At the last count they have over 540 stores, plus the company Directory and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So they have gone global!
Due to our clients continued success and growth plans we are now looking to recruit a Nursery Nurse to join their team based at their head office in Enderby, Leicester.
Our client is proud to say their nursery has been rated Outstanding by Ofsted!
If you are dynamic, dedicated and capable of delivering creative and stimulating child care, then we want to hear from you!
About the Nursery Nurse Team:
Our Nursery is rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted and is based at our Head Office in Enderby, Leicester. Working in our Nursery facility, you'll help provide high quality care and engaging learning experiences for the children under your supervision. As part of this you'll be a champion for best practice, planning learning opportunities that ensure children have the chance to develop to their full potential.
About the Nursery Nurse Role:
- Deliver play based learning and develop Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) learning objectives
- Provide and implement care that reflects NEXT's commitment to excellent in all areas of our business
- Implement all safeguard policies
- Make sure the safety of the children in your care in your number one priority
- Help maintain the Nursery's 'Outstanding' OFSTED rating
- Be knowledgeable and inventive when it comes to child development for ages up to 5 years
This is a temporary position covering a maternity contract for up to 12 months.About the Team
The idealNursery Nurse:
Have an NVQ Level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in child care, or a related field
- Previous experience in a stimulating early years setting
- Have an understanding of all relevant health and safety practices
- Experience in admin such as documenting child progression and daily activities
- Have an understanding of all statutory and non-statutory requirements for a childcare setting
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience then apply today for the chance of an early interview.
- Child Care
- Nursery Nurse
- Children Care