Full time long term position in Blackpool - Nursery Nurse - We now urgently require the right person for this position.
Blackpool Education Supply Service urgently needs Nursery Nurses to work in a busy Nursery / Children?s centre in the Blackpool area. This post is to run from November 2017 to March2018 and is Full-time.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person? are you looking for a change?
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
- Hold Nursery nurse Level 3, Teaching Assistant qualifications and have a good understanding of child development
- Pay rates up to £9-80 per hour
- Have up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum areas in EYFS and child development
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of children
- Be well organised and be able to plan effectively Be adaptable to cope with any situation
The post itself is subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate as well as satisfactory references.
- If you feel that you have these qualities and that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to Karl Lucas via our website or contact the office directly by phone for a chat
We all take great pride in providing a quality service to schools and candidates in the Blackpool area.
BESS is an Equal Opportunities Employer we specialise in consistently placing fully qualified Teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and office admin workers into positions within secondary and primary schools as well as Nursery staff across the Blackpool Area
- TA3 Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job