*** Nursery Nurse For A Primary School ***
*** 1 Year Leading To Permanent ***
*** Friendly Atmosphere ***
This outstanding Nursery in a Primary School based in Wimbledon are very keen to hire a Nursery Nurse to start as soon as possible. We are looking for a candidate who enjoys working with this age group and is very confident and flexible within this type of role. The candidate would need to have the experience in planning daily activities, taking observations within the class and who would be keen to promote the best childcare and to maintain the high standards the nursery set to achieve. The candidate would need to take responsibility for the children’s environment and ensure they have positive experiences at all times.
The right Nursery Nurse would need these skills:
- Is an outstanding individual with high expectations for children
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with children and/or young people on a small group
- Has a Degree or Teaching Qualification
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
The main duties will include:
- Provide compassionate care and exciting learning opportunities for children
- Assess, plan for and review the learning and development of the children to help them achieve the best outcomes in their Early Years
- Work and communicate closely with colleagues in your team, reporting to your EYFS Teacher
- Responsible for writing observations and supporting EYFS Teacher with assessment and tracking
- Follow all Nursery policies and procedures and contribute to the continuous improvement of our provision
This is a brilliant opportunity to start off a new adventure and be the foundations for a fantastic nursery.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.