We are currently seeking a permanent full time Nursery Nurse for a location in Plaistow.
Nursery Nurse Role Includes:
* Supervising and supporting children in working towards their Early Years learning goals
* Assisting in the implementing and planning of children’s activities
* Work in partnership with parents and careers
* Carrying out observations and developmental reports for key children
Nursery Nurse Benefits Include:
* Support to grow and develop in your childcare career
* Training, development and career progression opportunities
To be considered for this Nursery Nurse position you will ideally hold a Cache Level 2 or above in childcare or equivalent, have the ability to plan for children’s activities in line with the EYFS, have knowledge of observing and record keeping procedures for young children, and possess good communication and organisational skills.
To apply for this Nursery Nurse Position please submit your CV using the APPLY NOW link below.
An enhanced DBS & Reference check is required for this Nursery Nurse position.