Nursery Nurse and Nursery Assistant required in Forest Hill, Lewisham.
Athona Education is currently seeking to appoint a nursery nurse and nursery assistant in the London borough of Lewisham. This Ofsted 'Good' nursery are looking to appoint a 2 strong practitioners to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis. They have one position for a Level 3 nursery nurse and one for a Level 2 nursery assistant.
- The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Effectively support and encourage a nursery class
- Assist in developing schemes of work, resources and strategies.
- Assess and mark work, monitor pupils' progression and raise attainment levels.
- Inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
- Employ the highest standard of support in the nursery.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents.
- As part of the role, the chosen candidate should be committed to the nurseries objectives and work in line with their ethos.
You will need:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- Experience in a nursery setting
- An understanding of the early years curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
- Up to date DBS check
The nursery are looking to interview ASAP so please do get in touch as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Carrie or alternatively please send your CV directly to