The post will require support of children, aged 0-4 years within the nursery. You will need to be flexible, have enthusiasm, motivation, good communication skills and the ability to work with small groups on specific programmes if required. You will need to be an individual who could follow the nursery's aim of providing high quality childcare in an inspiring, safe and secure environment. To help children achieve their full potential in all areas of development.
Applicants must have the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• Experience of working within a Nursery setting
• A high standard of communication skills with children and adults
• Commitment to professional development and a willingness to learn
• A passion for working with children and advocate of inclusive education
• Knowledge and Commitment to child Safeguarding
To be considered for this position you need to
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Provide 2 year's worth of professional or academic references
Protocol Education is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. In addition, in reward for our candidates hardwork and commitment, we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Protocol's CPD portfolio.