An opportunity has arisen for a level 3 Nursery nurse to join a warm and friendly nursery in Hackney, London. If you enjoy doing exciting activities with children under 3 years of age and have good knowledge of EYFS curriculum, we want to hear from you.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum and supporting children under 3 years of age
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will Include:
• Key worker responsibilities to a small group of children ensuring their individual, physical, emotional and educational needs are met
• To carry out regular observation and assessments on key children and update learning journals
• Building positive relationships with families and careers.
• To comply with all nursery policy and procedures
• To work with EYFS curriculum and ensuring delivery of learning opportunities in a fun and caring environment.
• Working closely with the Room leader and ensuring high standards of care, ratio’s daily records and checks such as sleep charts, nappy change, daily diary sheets are maintained
• To share the responsibility of hygiene and cleanliness with the nursery and report any hazards to the nursery manager
• To promote the equal opportunities framework across the nursery
• To attend monthly staff meetings, training and events as required
Opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training, 33 days holiday a year including Christmas closure period plus a holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
Apply now for immediate interview
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job