Are you a Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking for work in Penrith, Carlisle or the surrounding areas?
System People Education are currently recruiting qualified Nursery Nurses for a range of temporary and permanent opportunities in the Penrith and Carlisle area. We are looking for candidates who hold a Level 3 Childcare Qualification such as a Diploma in Childcare Education or equivalent. As a nursery worker you will be expected to plan and organise both fun and educational activities and take care of children's personal needs. Most nurseries usually open from 8am to 6pm so ideally you will be available during these hours although half days and part time hours are often available. Due to the nature of the work you will need to be punctual, and most of all a reliable workers who is good at early starts!
Are you the ideal Candidate?
- You will have recent experience of working in a Nursery or school in an early years setting
- You will have a recognised early year's qualification such as N.N.E.B or an equivalent Level 3 qualification in Childcare
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills and interests;
- Working and playing with children
- Communication and listening
- Knowledge of children's story and nursery rhymes
- Being flexible and understanding
- Being happy and fun
- Stress management and control
- Initiative and time management
- Taking care of children
- Knowledge of nursery policies including Safeguarding
Who are System People Education?
System People Education are the fastest growing Teaching Agency in Cumbria with an already impressive portfolio of schools in the County. We were the first teaching agency with offices here in Cumbria offering a truly dedicated approach to Cumbria Teaching Supply. We have grown organically, mainly from kind referrals from local teachers who have found work through us in local schools.
Why would you choose to register and work with System People Education?
- We offer the highest rates of pay in Cumbria
- Your consultant will create you a personalised job search plan, which will be put into action within 24 hours of registration
- Your CV will be re-branded and will include an interview summary to promote your skills and experience in the right way.
- Your details will reach the right people at the right schools and continue to do so while you are still actively looking.
- You will gain FREE access to our Supply Teacher Resource Tool* to make planning for your EYFS supply bookings easier and more creative as well as saving you time!
- You can meet us at various interview locations across Cumbria to suit you
- You can also register for Permanent Opportunities in Cumbria
- Check out our website at to find out more about what our teachers say about us
We would love you to join our register!
Registering with System People Education is easy, supportive and rewarding. You will receive excellent customer service from us, a friendly, local approach with consultants who care about providing our candidates with the right work and fair pay.
If you are a Qualified Nursery Assistant looking for work in Cumbria, please do not hesitate to call Lyndsey or Sarah today to arrange a registration.
System People are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and as a result all new candidates will be subject to a full registration, DBS check and thorough reference checks.
- Level 3
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job