Kensington and Chelsea
Immediate start -Full time
Kensington and Chelsea Nursery with a Reputation for
- high calibre & qualified enthusiastic teachers and support staff
- small class sizes
- fun, energetic learning environment
- long standing Head Teacher
Are you seeking a Nursery Nurse role to begin immediately?
Do you have previous experience in a Nursery?
This outstanding Nursery in Holland Park in Kensington and Chelsea is seeking a Nursery Nurse to join their team. Beginning immediately the Senior Leadership Team of this sought after Nursery is looking for an ambitious, outgoing and motivated Nursery Nurse.
Located closely to close to Kensington Station this Nursery is reputable within the area and has a long waiting list of new children each academic year.
Running their curriculum in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stage the Teachers and Nursery Nurses aim to achieve 3 key areas of a child's development; their continual safety, their health, their enjoyment and achievement in learning.
With high standards of Preparatory and Mainstream Primary Schools in the local area the Nursery continually enhances the academic ability of their students to ensure they have a smooth transition into their first years of Schooling.
The Nursery has fabulous testimonials from Parents who acclaim them to having prepared and nurtured their children into becoming confident and independent learners when starting School.
The Kensington and Chelsea Nursery are seeking an individual who;
- Has a qualification to Level 3 or above
- Has a good background in Nursery support
- Has experience in UK Nurseries (ideally but not essential)
- Has a "can-do attitude" and is willing to go above and beyond
- Is an adaptable person who is quick to think on their feet
- Has a nurturing and kind personality to encourage personal growth in children
To find out more, or to apply for this Nursery Nurse role in Kensington and Chelsea, please send your CV to Becki @ Academics or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job