A beautiful private Nursery in the Kenley area are seeking qualified level 2 and 3 practitioners. The nursery is ofsted rated good and is very local and commutable to the Croydon and surrounding areas.
The nursery is a 106 place nursery for children aged 0-4 years and operates throughout the year with the exception of bank holidays and is open from 7:30 - 6:00 Monday to Friday.
It is based in a 3 storey house that include large, bright rooms and a beautiful garden space for children to explore and develop. Each room is based on the children’s age group and provides various activities and toys.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Level 2 or 3 qualified
• Experience within a nursery setting
• Good knowledge on the EYFS and ratios
• Great progression
• Training and Support
• Working with a team of fantastic staff members
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Working closely together with parents and staff members
• Attending staff meetings
• Planning activities according to children’s needs
• Nappy changing
• Preparing and assisting with snack times
• Reading and implementing company policies
• Following the EYFS
• Supervising and supporting children