Our client is looking for people to join their team who share their passion and desire to inspire young minds - are you interested? They are currently looking for a Nursery Nurse (level 2, 3 or 4) to join their friendly team based in Aigburth. You will join them on a full or part time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive hourly rate of £7.50 - £7.80 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
Our client provide all their children with the best possible start in life by working in partnership with you to develop happy, confident and responsible children. They ensure that every child achieves their full potential in a nurturing, caring and stimulating environment, where they can enjoy their childhood and feel loved and valued.
About the Nursery Nurse Role
As their Nursery Nurse, you will support the Nursery’s aims and objectives, so as to secure its success and continual improvement alongside developing the highest standards of care and learning, and ensure a high quality of teaching, learning and development in all aspects of the curriculum and care.
This is a full time position working 40 hours on a shift pattern although part time hours may also be available.
Key Responsibilities of their Nursery Nurse:
- Be a ‘key person’ as appropriate, having responsibility for overall children’s welfare, wellbeing, learning and parent partnerships
- Prepare and provide ongoing food and drink opportunities for the children being mindful of dietary requirements
- Update learning journals
- Correctly highlight required medication for children in line with the medication and illness procedure and store medications correctly.
- Record details of any incident or accident that occurs with the children and report immediately completing the relevant paperwork
- Ensure compliance with Ofsted requirements, health and safety legislation, The Children’s Act 2006 Guidelines and meet the recommendations of the EYFS Framework.
- Attend meetings which may be out of hours including staff meeting, training, parent’s evenings and other events.
Skills and Experience required by their Nursery Nurse:
- Proven knowledge of the EYFS Statutory Framework, children’s development and all aspects of child safeguarding.
- Experience of providing personal care to children and recognizing their individual needs
- NVQ Level 2 in Childcare, or equivalent. (Essential for Level 2 Nursery Nurse)
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare, or equivalent. (Essential for Level 3 Nursery Nurse)
- Experience of working with children with additional needs
So if you would like to join their team and become their new Nursery Nurse then please click 'apply' today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!
Aigburth, Liverpool, Nursery Teacher, Nursery Nurse, Early Years Teacher, Nursery Practitioner, Learning & Development, Childcare, EYFS, Early Years Foundation Stage, Ofsted.