Are you a passionate Early Years Practitioner qualified to either Level 2 or Level 3? Are you looking for a full time role with flexible shift patterns at a friendly and popular Private day Nursery? If the answer is yes then we may have the right position for you.
The position is to start as soon as possible at a large charity run setting in the Harrogate area.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role would be:
- To observe, monitor and provide constructive feedback on children's progress
- To understand the roles of parents and carers in children's learning and demonstrate ability to liaise with parents and carers sensitively and effectively
- To work independently as well as part of a team
- To work creatively
- To provide necessary personal care to children
- To develop their knowledge through the evaluation of their own learning needs
- To demonstrate very good numeracy and literacy skills
Requirements for this role:
- Relevant Qualification in Childcare/Early Years - NVQ, CACHE, B-TECH, BA, BA (HONS)
- Recent experience with children aged 0 - 5
- DBS Certificate
If you feel you could be the right candidate for this position then send your CV in the first instance or contact the office on and ask for a member of the Primary Team.